Making lifestyle changes on your own isn’t always easy! For over 20 year’s guests have been coming to Cedarvale Health Retreat and gaining control of their health. Guests have been improving their lifestyle through our wholistic programs designed to provide you with the support and effective natural therapies that you need. The results are amazing!
Some of the conditions that have responded well to the Cedarvale Health Retreat program include:
- Weight control
- Quit smoking
- Heart Disease
- Cleanse / Detox
Programs available at Cedarvale Health Retreat
Both 5 and 12 Day programs include:
- Private room with ensuite and writing desk/sitting area
- All meals – deliciously prepared, completely plant-based cuisine
- 4 (5-Day) or 9 (12-Day) treatments of your choice
- A comprehensive Dr. consult & followup
- Health talks
- Hands-on cooking lab/demonstrations – healthier ways to cook and eat
- Delight your taste buds with our tasty, nutritious yet satisfying meals.
- Comprehensive health assessment and medical consultations, including pathology where indicated. (Medicare available).
- Experience the benefits of natural therapies including massage and herbs. Our specialty is hydrotherapy, which helps improve circulation, relieve pain, boost immunity and detoxify the body.
- Participate in hands-on cooking classes
- Explore over 5 kms of trails through lush rainforest, by mountain streams, with panoramic valley views with a backdrop of towering sandstone escarpments.
- Adopt simple lifestyle changes that make a big difference!
- Receive country-style care by our warm, friendly staff.
- Relax in comfortable facilities that have a modern yet natural feel.
You’ll receive personalized attention from our physician and health professional team, who will even join you for some meals and walks. Experienced and professional, our friendly staff will care for you in a country-like atmosphere. With a doctor on hand to provide individual heath analysis and a maximum of 8 eight guests, achieving better health has never been so enjoyable. Cedarvale is only one and half hour’s drive from Sydney and two hours from Canberra.